Thursday, February 15, 2018

Gifted Gorgeousness and TUSAL

Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching hosts this stitch a long. You are supposed to stitch things that are gifts-either gifted to your or you are gifting to someone else. I stretched it as Balthasar is bringing a gift to the Christ Child. That counts, right?
 I have managed to do some beading, but I need a new Mill Hill project to carry along when I need a small project.
Today is also TUSAL by Daffy Cat
You share your orts from the month. It is totally useless, but fun to see what everyone else is doing. Crazy, I know. Here is my jar:

4 comments:

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

The beading piece is beautiful! I really need to find myself a nice glass dish or jar to save my ORTs. I always love seeing what other people's ORTs look like. Happy beading! Andrea

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month, don't forget to link up.

Love the Bling on this King!

Daffycat said...

Gorgeous kingly giver bearer! Wonderful ORTs!

Daffycat said...

^ “gift bearer”
This ipad’s Touch screen is worn out!