Monday, February 26, 2018

Monday Mill Hill And a Small!

Well, I had time to start and finish this piece. I went to see my parents and it was the perfect piece to have out as we watched tv or talked.
I think I did the bottom row wrong, but it is so tiny, it doesn't matter. Now I need to make it into a card and have it ready to mail away this fall. Which reminds me; I think I have another small Mill Hill that needs to be finished as a card. Where did I put it?
If you want to see more smalls, look at Stitching Lotus 
Heather hosts this stitch a long and it is fun to see everyone's work.
 

8 comments:

Pamela said...

Nice finish!

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finish Beth.

Linda

Sheryl said...

Lovely design and stitching Beth

Elfie said...

Beautiful stitching. It's a lovely design for a card.

Mary's Thread said...

So cute! I love Mill Hill kits!

Sherrie said...

Hi,
Really cute piece. Have a great day!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice work on the small, it will be a lovely card too.

Michele Stravato said...

Love this. Which Mill Hill is it?