Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Ever Feel a Little Obsessed?

I do. Right now all I want to work on is Reptiles. Here is the last photo I took of it:

 And this is where I am today:
I am ALMOST done with that stinking first page! I want to work on it all the time. Especially instead of stitching on Drawn Thread Sampler! And the Eleanor class starts tomorrow. Guess who isn't ready?
My boys are back in Ohio for internships and graduate school. I miss them, but am eyeing their room as a place to escape from the cat to do some stitching. Now you can't walk in their because of the disaster they left, but I see possibilities!
Will try to do a stash diet report tomorrow. It will be bad is all I am saying.




1 comment:

Linda said...

Awesome progress Beth. All I want to work on is the Mad Hatter.

Linda