Thursday, May 16, 2024

Gifted Gorgoeusness May 2024

 Gifted Gorgeousness is the brain child of the lovely Jo at     Serendipitous Stitching       . Here is her description of this fun SAL:

Bssically anything connected to the word "gift" is allowed, whether it was a gift TO you or is a gift FROM you.

This was sent to me by my son:


 Actually, the package was addressed to my husband and he said both sets belonged to him. I contacted my son and he said one pair was for me. I'm super excited as I know I need them when I work on embroidery or try to finish a project. Thank you son for a wonderful Mother's Day gift!

4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I might need an explanation as to what you use these for though!

DJ said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day! What a fabulous gift! How dare your husband try to take both of those!! LOL I have a pair too, they sure save the day sometimes! Happy Stitching

jocondine said...

Great addition to your "box of stitching tools". They sure will help one day. xxx

Leonore Winterer said...

Are these just to get a good grip on small things? I might need a pair of my own!