Monday, September 26, 2022

More on My Painted Canvas

 Well, I managed to finish the body on the bearded dragon. 

The huge triangle is a piece of ultra suede. It is the right color, but I need to figure out ruffles...

I thought I could do bullion knots with Patena thread by Rainbow Galleries. Nope.

So I played on the edge of my fabric with some cotton thread and I love the look(bottom photo), but it didn't work in the Patena either(above photo). So I need to see if I have something that is the right color for the pads of the gecko. With my stash, it should be easy.



3 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh, I'm really looking forward to seeing the details on this one! You are great at picking out stitches and threads.

diamondc said...

Hi Beth: This is such a bright and happy design.
I am looking forward to seeing the finished design.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is looking fabulous! I’d find it very difficult to decide on just one thread in one colour so with much choice!