Friday, May 20, 2022

IHSW for May 2022

 Well, it is the beginning of the International Hermit and Stitch Weekend and I shall post what I hope to stitch. We will see. It is gardening season and my poor hubby has a nasty cold. So far I have NOT gotten it, but we shall see...

Pour ta Fete will get attention for sure as I stitch on it pretty much daily:

More than A Rose Group Correspondence Course just needs one more petal. If I don't get sick, it should get finished:
I haven't touched Purple Mountains Majesty Heart by Gay Ann Rogers in almost a week. I was trying to put 15 stitches in a day so I need to play catch-up:
Oh! The IHSW is just a weekend where we try to get a little extra stitching time and post it on the Facebook Group-IHSW-International Hermit and Stitch Weekend


2 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh wow! More than a rose looks great with these petals. Good job! Hope you stay healthy and get some stitching done too.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Those Rose petals looks amazing!