Sunday, January 23, 2022

A Christmas Gift



 My parents gave me some money at Christmas so when Mary Corbet announced that these were in her shop, I jumped at the chance. Home Sweet Home has  been on my wish list since it was first released over 10 years ago. The Design Collection by Inspirations Magazine is fantastic.

Mary did a review of both books which I highly recommend reading:

The Design Collection: Pincushions

Home Sweet Home 

And then Mary talked to Gary over at Fiber Talk about it: HERE 

If you are looking for the The Design Collection in the United States (Mary Corbet is sold out, I believe),. Cathe Ray may have a copy over at Needle in a Haystack

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That Inspirations book looks lovely. I used to subscribe to the magazine but it fell to my budget cuts a while back!

Leonore Winterer said...

Books are always great, even if just to leaf through from time to time! Let us know if these inspire you to start anything.