Tuesday, June 11, 2019

What Day is It?

I think I am in vacation mode as I have no clue what day it is....
First, thanks for all the lovely comments. That sand is wearing me down, but I just heard a tip on Fiber Talk. Patricia Goodson  suggests stopping every 20 minutes or so and doing something different for 5 minutes. You will be more productive if you try this. I am all for being more productive, so I will have to try this.

See if you can see the difference Cheryl :

June 6

June 10


Hope you can see I am a little further on the sand. I really want this stitched and hanging by Christmas. There is sand all the way to the bottom of the shepherds crook on the left. Sigh. But a lot of it is half crosses. That should help, right?


I also worked on this piece to give myself a break from all my cross stitch. A long way to go before it is finished. Maybe by Labor Day?




















3 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

Great progress on both. The sand might be slow going, but I do see the difference!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Good idea to take a break between the endless yellow. I think it might be straw rather than sand?

Astrids dragon said...

Great progress! When you look at how much you've done, you'll be done in no time!