Thursday, June 6, 2019

London!

My family did a vacation across the pond to London for 8 days. We had a great time seeing so many wonderful things. Les Mis was a favorite along with Westminster Abbey.

But I was really lucky and able to take a class at Royal School Of Needlework
It was Modern Crewel Embroidery with Chrissie Juno Mann
It was a beginners class and I did know the stitches, but I still learned a lot. I think any opportunity you have to take a class, you will learn something!

 It was at Hampton Court and I enjoyed the views.
My daughter came with and she explored while I was in class.
Hopefully I will get organized and be able to show some other stitching soon!

6 comments:

Pamela said...

London is one of my favorite places to visit! There are so many things to do and see. Great that you were able to take an RSN class at Hampton Court!

Leonore Winterer said...

I hope you had a great time! London's definitively on my list to visit some day.

Linda said...

Sounds like a wonderful trip Beth.

Linda

cheryl lennox said...

I can't wait to get together and hear about your adventures!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

So glad that you enjoyed yourself and got to take an RSN class, that's a real treat.

Astrids dragon said...

How wonderful that you were able to go and enjoy London AND take a class!