Wednesday, January 2, 2019

The Beginning of 2019

Several years ago I was crazy enough to do a new start for 15 days in January. It was fun, but all those starts became overwhelming. This year I plan on finishing at least two large pieces. The first one is my Christmas stocking. I think by working on it so much in December, I can see real progress on the piece.
Here is where I started on December 1, 2018:
 And here is where I ended today:
So I am trying to decide how to rotate through my projects. Stitch on one a week? Stitch on one for so many hours and then rotate? Stitch until I can't stand a piece anymore and then move on? If I choose the last one, I am ready to rotate pieces! The only problem is, this is the only one I have upstairs right now. If I get Christmas decorations down tomorrow, that may change!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Great progress on the stocking. I'm hoping to finish some of the projects I have started, too.

Linda said...

Wonderful progress on the beautiful stocking Beth.

Linda

Leonore Winterer said...

Great progress :) You might want to try out different ways of rotating to what works best for you.