Friday, June 15, 2018

Gifted Gorgeousnes June and International Hermit and Stitch Weekend

I have been working on this block in the evening instead of starting a new Mill Hill bead kit. This will be a gift for my daughter, if I ever finish it!
I have plenty left to do on this block and it will eventually be part of a crazy quilt.
Jo over at       Serendipitous Stitching   hosts this SAL. We are supposed to post progress on things we have been given or are going to give as gifts. It is a great excuse to  work on all those gifted projects.
I am thinking about gifting one of these Quaker Balls to my husband's aunt. She is in her 90's and I need to get started! But do I have the right fabric? NO!
The pattern is by Amaryllis Artworks. I have a friend who stitched one and it is lovely.
One last thing: I joined the International Hermit and Stitch Weekend. Full explanation is  HERE  .
I will be stitching on Reptiles as it is my weekend rotation piece.
I will also be working on Uncle Sam's Hat.




6 comments:

Linda said...

Looks good Beth.

Linda

Pamela said...

Those fabric balls look interesting!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month, the linky post is now up. I love those Quaker Balls, that's a project for the future!

cheryl lennox said...

Your work always amazes me! Thank you for encouraging me to do more...

Leonore Winterer said...

Lovely progress on your crazy quilt block, and I do hope to see a quaker ball here in the future!

Ariadne said...

Those cross stitch balls really look lovely!AriadnefromGreece!