Friday, April 27, 2018

Two Finishes!

Yes, they are smalls, but this is the SMALL SAL post so it is ok! Anyway, I seem to only finish smalls lately.
First up Naranja Sugar Skull:
He really didn't take long. I have the other five to stitch, but haven't started another one yet.
And Gone Fishin' Froggie:
He was a really quick stitch, but I hope to get him out as a card next week. Will try to post a photo if I do manage to get it done.

Stitching Lotus hosts this  SMALLS SAL  . It is a lot of fun to see what other people consider smalls and to see what they stitch.


4 comments:

Pamela said...

Congrats on finishing two Smalls this month!

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finishes Beth.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great finishes. I love the colours in the Sugar Skull.

Leonore Winterer said...

Lovely finishes. I adore the colours on the sugar skull and hope you also show(ed) a picture of the froggy all finished up!