Saturday, July 15, 2017

A New Project!

I was going to start one of the Wise Men from Mill Hill but realized I needed something for Gifted Gorgeousness. So I started this:
Can you see my stitching? The pattern was a gift from my local needlework shop and the fabric was ice dyed and given to me by a friend.  I plan on giving the piece away to another gal once I am done. What is it? Well, I will let you guess as I am too lazy to get up from the computer and roll over to find the pattern. (Truth be told, I fell off my scooter yesterday, jarred my ankle in a cast and bumped my knee and jammed my wrist. Moving hurts today!)
Today is a be quiet and stitch day, although if my wrist keeps hurting, it will be a sit still and read day!

7 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. The link-up post is now up so you can link-up this month.
I have no idea what the mystery project is, a Quaker design?

Beth in IL said...

Good guess Jo!

Linda said...

I can't see the stitching but I love the fabric.

Linda

Claudette497 said...

I can see the stitching, but I have no idea how Jo guessed a Quaker design. I'll take your words for it. The fabric is divine!

Elfie said...

I just loev that fabric. I'll be watching your progress pics to see what the design is.

BeingBored89 said...

1st, Hope you are feeling better! 2nd, I absolutely love the fabric!

Sok Sareth said...

Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
Thank for your very good article...!

ผลบอลเมื่อคืน