Saturday, April 28, 2012

Softly Feathered-Finished

I need to send this out to be critiqued, but it is done for now.  It was supposed to have some more Hilton stitches along the feathers, but I like the flow of the feathers as they are.  I need to do some sort of background stitch, but not until it comes back from Carol.  If you have this one in your stash, it is a great learning piece.  I highly recommend it!
I will be busy the next few weeks as my boys are building a cardboard boat.  I think I will stick to some of my smaller projects while they are keeping me busy.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the finish Beth. It looks great.

Linda

Nicola said...

I have admired this project from the start and would love to stitch it.

I haven't heard of having work critiqued before. Do you belong to a group that does this for each other?