Monday, February 12, 2024

A Restart

 Well, this is Modern Folk Embroidery 2024 SAL.


(The photo is sideways, not that it matters much.) This is where I stopped January 31, 2024. I was struggling with the threads I was using. I decided this is a very large project and I needed to be happy stitching it. So on Saturday I restarted and here is my progress:

Same fabric-Pink Chocolate by BeStitchMe . But I changed to Vikki Clayton's silk, which are going so much better. I want to get to the point where I can stick some of the red color in before I stop for the month.


2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I’m very drawn to this design! Looking forward to watching your progress.

Leonore Winterer said...

It can be a tough decision to make to start over, but with a project this big, you really want to love what you are doing!