Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Gifted Gorgeousness June 2022

 Well, the summer is going by quickly. My college aged kids came home for a visit and I have enjoyed having them here. But it does add extra laundry and cooking!

Gifted Gorgeousness is the brain child of Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching . Just post a photo of something that is a gift for you or a gift for someone else. Lots of fun!


I have been working on Pour ta Fete a little each day:

I also have almost finished Peacock Sampler which was an unfinished piece I picked up from a stash sale at my guild:


It just needs the date placed on it. Not sure how I will finish it, but I do love it!

Also have been stitching Start each Day with Coffee from Stitched Stories:

You can see an unboxing of the project on Fiber Talk.



6 comments:

DJ said...

Lovely stitching! Pour ta fete is looking lovely! Love that deer! What a sweet sampler you found at your guild! And your embroidered piece is beautiful! I follow story stitches too!

Leonore Winterer said...

Interesting projects! Doing a little every day really can add up fast.

Sandy said...

Sipping coffee as we chat, so particularly like your coffee stitching and look forward to seeing it progress. Yes having the kids home requires more cooking, cleaning up, and laundry. Our daughter (well past college age), was just home for a visit; so I relate.

Popped in from Gifted Gorgeousness

Sandy's Space

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I particularly like the Peacock design.

jocondine said...

Lovely cross stitchings patterns. I like the coffee embroidery too, thanks to the link to Fiber talk, I'll watch it soon. xxx

Elfie said...

Your projects are lovely, and varied. I've had a nice visit.