Monday, November 23, 2020

IHSW for November

 Well, I have more WIPS, but I am tired of posting them. Oh well. There will be an opportunity to revisit them in January, right?

I did get some serous stitching done over the weekend.

Inchies has started getting borders!

I tried white floss, but was not happy with the results. The black does make it pop!

I am moving forward on my heart project. I would love to finish it and then be able to start a Santa in December.

And I put a few stitches into Agnus Dei:

I have not counted to see what finishes I have for 2020. But my fear is that I only finished things that I started this year. Hmmmm. Not good.

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Oh yes, the black is perfect for the Inchies!
It's always interesting to tot up the finishes and progress as we approach the end of the year.
My goal is to get my outstanding WIPs down each year if possible!

Leonore Winterer said...

Great progress, the black does look great on the inchies!