Saturday, February 15, 2020

Gifted Gorgeousness for February

We have had a bit of a chill here lately. Cold and a little bit of snow. The weather has been fairly nice here this winter so I am trying not to complain. But several of my friends and family members are where it is warm and I must admit I am a little jealous.
Today we celebrate Gifted Gorgeousness. Basically you post photos of projects that are gifts, were gifts, are going to be gifts....You get the idea! It is the brainchild of Jo over at  Serendipitous Stitching
I love it that she hosts all these as it forces me to post on my blog!  

2020 GG
I stitched a little on my butterfly since I last showed it at the end of January.
Here is where it was last time:
 And here I am today:
I am also plugging along on My Beloved. Here is the last photo I showed you:
 And here I am now:
I know that yellow looks very bright and it does in person too, but it looks fine with the whole piece. I think I am technically half-way through this, but the next band after this one is a pineapple with tiny little satin stitches. They will take a while.
Are you stitching anything that counts as a gift?



9 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great stitching on both your projects, I love the colours on them too.

Christine said...

Wonderful stitching. That butterfly is so delicate

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I'm such a good influence on people!
The Butterfly is growing nicely and the latest band adds a nice splash of colour to the sampler.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

ps the Link-up post is now up!

Elfie said...

That butterfly is stunning, and My Beloved is growong beautifully.

Julie said...

Butterfly is so very delicate looking

Leonore Winterer said...

Looks like your butterfly is almost done! I love the yellow & purple band on your sampler.

Astrids dragon said...

Your butterfly looks beautiful, I love the colour.
Great progress on My Beloved, I like the purple and yellow addition.

Unknown said...

Do you realize there is a 12 word phrase you can say to your crush... that will trigger deep feelings of love and impulsive attractiveness for you buried inside his heart?

Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, treasure and care for you with all his heart...

12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Love Instinct

This impulse is so hardwired into a man's genetics that it will drive him to try harder than ever before to love and admire you.

In fact, triggering this powerful impulse is so essential to having the best possible relationship with your man that the instance you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

...You will immediately notice him expose his soul and mind to you in a way he haven't experienced before and he'll perceive you as the only woman in the world who has ever truly understood him.