Wednesday, October 30, 2019

A WIPocalypse Finish!

Thanks to Melissa over at Measi"s Musings , I pushed myself to finish this during the month of October. She suggested taking one stitch on a project every single day and I chose The First Christmas Stocking.
Here is where I started, I think, in October:
 Here is the back of the stocking:
 And now the front:
I will probably try to finish this myself. Gulp!
Tomorrow is Halloween and Jo's bloghop over at Serendipitous Stitching Hope I can figure out what I will post before then!  

5 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the gorgeous finish Beth.

Linda

Leonore Winterer said...

You made it! Well done, it's gorgeous.

BFromM said...

Woo hoo! Stunning. Congratulations on finishing it.

Astrids dragon said...

Wow, wow, wow, it looks fantastic! I'm so happy you finished it, I'm sure are too! I hope it's not too hard for you to finish, I can't wait to see it fully completed.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations on the Happy Dance! The stocking looks wonderful and it's been fun following your progress this year.