Saturday, August 3, 2019

Stitching the Same Thing Again

I made this biscornu a while back but now I need to make more. Why? Because I am going to teach it to my local embroidery guild.
Here is the one I originally made:
 Here are the linens I dyed for my guild:


I am stitching a few samples on aida that I dyed:
I want to have a few pieces to pass around the meeting. Also, then I can have a few ready for when I show them how to finish the pieces. But I need to hurry as the meeting is in a few weeks!

3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Gorgeous colours! I am sure it will be a fun lesson.

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh, that's a lovely design. Looks like it'll stitch up quickly as well!

Astrids dragon said...

What a fun class that will be! I love all the colours you dyed.