Tuesday, March 5, 2019

March Focus Project

As I posted yesterday, I am doing a 30 day challenge to stitch on one of my WIPS every day. Because I want it finished for Christmas, the obvious choice was First Christmas Stocking.
I began it in January of 2017
 I think this is the last photo I showed of it, but I was able to work on it a lot last week. I went away for a few days to craft with friends and was able to make some serious progress, as you can see.
I need to get some more cross stitch done so I can do some back stitching. And I do have other projects that need some attention!

5 comments:

Pamela said...

Great progress! You can finish it this year!

Astrids dragon said...

That is such a beautiful piece, nice progress!

cheryl lennox said...

You are amazing!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I'm using my 10-a-day project for this so I think you will make rather more progress than I will!

Leonore Winterer said...

Great progress! I bet the 30 day challenge will seriously push this ahead.