Friday, September 14, 2018

Look! Blue!

Life has been busy with canning and getting ready for the EGA Region Workshop. So not ready for that! Anyway, I do try to stitch a little every night and Uncle Sam's Hat is on the stand.
The blue is in Neon Rays and I could tell that I will run out before the end. That is the problem with getting a kit. I ordered more thread which should ship on Saturday. Although I did not get a notice about the purchase.  Hmmm.
I will move to Reptiles over the weekend. I think I may pull my Christmas stocking out in October, but I want to give my HAED some love before I put it away.
Hope you are all doing well and have time to stitch this weekend.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Uncle Sam's Hat is looking good!

Linda said...

It is really looking great Beth. Love the blue.

Linda

Leonore Winterer said...

Aw, what a shame to run out so close to a finish! Hope you can continue soon.