Tuesday, August 21, 2018

August IHSW

It was International Hermit and Stitch Weekend last weekend and I managed to work on my Uncle Sam's Hat.
Here is the last photo I showed you:
 I did the white stripe awhile ago, but never showed you...Here is where I started on Friday:
 I ran out of the correct color of Neon Rays and did not have an exact match in my stash. I did have something close, so this is where I stopped on Sunday.
Then I got ambitious and did the little spots in the red stripe and started the next white stripe on Monday. That is why there were so many red bits in my ort jar!

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fantastic work. I love how each stripe is so different and the way it catches the light.

Leonore Winterer said...

Beautiful pattern. I really like how the different slant of the satin stitch changes the texture on that last finished white stripe.