Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Another Magi

Well, I was still beading Melchoir and I wanted to start the new Janet Zickler Casey Santa that the Shining Needle Society has as an online class. (If you don't know about the Shining Needle Society, add a comment and I will do a blog post on them. Also, I am not sure the link will work. Let me know please!)
Anyway, Janet is in Houston and her home was flooded. Threads were back-ordered and my Santa has not arrived. I am not complaining! I totally understand and am just glad she is ok and feel sorry that she has to be dealing with the aftermaths of a hurricane. I almost went to the basement and started a different Santa, but refrained. I decided I am close to finishing the series and need to get myself in gear so I can hang these next Christmas!
Now, if you made it to the bottom of this post, I have an announcement! I am close to making 1000 posts on my blog. That is mind boggling! And it has been 10 years since I started blogging! Wow! So I am going to host a give-a-way. I am gathering some of my favorite things and I will be sharing them with you.  I will make an announcement as I get closer to the give-a-way date.Stay tuned!
 

6 comments:

Brenda M. Côté said...

Congratulations on nearing the 1000th blog mark. Keep going--you write very nice blogs--have enjoyed reading them.

I was able to access the SNS Yahoo page through your link--success. I too am stitching Pine Cone Santa and got my kit yesterday. Hopefully yours will arrive soon.

Brenda's Needlepoint Studio Blog


Renee said...

Lovely stitching! Congratulations with your blogging milestone. :)

I was able to get to SNS through the link, but then the page went to an, "Oops! You need to be a member to perform this action," message. Clicking on the group name in the banner took me to a page with info about the group and had the purple Join Group button.

Linda said...

Santa looks great Beth. Congrats on reaching almost 1000 posts,

Linda

Pamela said...

It looks like you have quite a bit done on the Magi. I know it will be a great finish, hung with the companion pieces!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The Magi is looking great! Love this series.

Congratulations on the forthcoming celebration. I've done 726 posts in just under 7 years so I'll be on track for 1000 in my 10th year too!

Leonore Winterer said...

That's a lovely new start! I haven't heard of the Sining Needle Society and can't get the link to work, so if you haven't written that post already (I'm a bit behind with blog reading), I'd love to hear about them.