Monday, November 13, 2017

Stitched A Bit

I finally just forced myself to sit down and stitch. I wanted to pull something new from the basement, but refrained.
Here is the piece from the last time I showed it to you:
 And here it is today!
I didn't do all of that in one fell swoop. I am a slow stitcher. But it was nice to stitch for several hours and see progress made.

I spent time this morning cleaning my basement. I emptied some boxes and threw some stuff away. I still have lots to do as I still can't find the bed. But I wanted to post this and I had some other computer work to do. I will do a little more housework and then back to the basement! I would much rather finger through my stash the clean the bathroom!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Beautiful progress!

Leonore Winterer said...

Looks great :) Good luck with your cleaning efforts.