Thursday, November 17, 2016

One of Three Projects

 I am currently working on both of these at once. The top one is the real deal, the Drawn Thread Sampler. I like doing the stitching one I get started. The one below is the Doodle Drawn Thread Sampler. I realized that if I truly want to do both, I need to use the Doodle as a practice piece and get cracking on the pre-work for the DTS. I have a friend who is holding me accountable as we need to have our pieces done before February. She is not as crazy as I am since she is only doing the large sampler. But she has done a lot of drawn thread before.

4 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

You are much braver than I to attempt these, lovely work on both and hope you can meet your February date!

Bea said...

Oh oh, February isn't very far away. They both look lovely - and intricate.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a good idea to have a practise piece.

Von said...

Really great idea to have the doodle cloth! I've used them before to get up the nerve for something new. :)