Saturday, June 26, 2010

Townhouse Changes

I decided that the white around the door was too stark so I changed it to a pink (DMC 761) I like it much better than the white, but I keep wondering what I should do about the window boxes...I will probably use a real light grey,but we shall see. I did not get caught up with my ANG SOTM project, but I have made some progress. The hearts are giving me fits, but I love how they look. The crescent stitches go much faster.

I had put some of the June stitch in, but realized that I used the wrong color family! Out it came.

This is great fun to stitch and I keep thinking of different color choices I would love to try.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Wow, that is looking good!