Monday, November 2, 2009

Reverse Stitching:One over one

Well, I found a problem on my over one Heirloom Sampler and I had to do some reverse stitching.I did get 12 stitches in and I fixed the problem. Tension is everything in stitching over one on linen. My leaves look much better than the vine. I thought about removing all my stitching, but decided against it. I am afraid that I would just ruin my linen.

This is a biscornu that I am working on for my local EGA Christmas ornament exchange. The original is from Just CrossStitch 2008 Christmas Ornaments issue. It is called Poinsettia Biscornu by Kitty & Me Designs.
And I even did a little stitching on Clara O'Hare.

No comments: