Monday, July 14, 2008



Hi! This is my first attempt at blogging. I want to document my progress of my needlework projects and see if I can make a dent in my stash. I also hope to post a few altered art projects, especially as they relate to color and needlework.




Speaking of color, I have choosen my fibers for Gay Ann Roger's Mystery in a Corner.


Here are my color choices:


Watercolours-Appalachia, DMC #5-798 & 327, Kreinik # 8-008 & 006, Gold Rush 14-216C, and Gold Rush 18-GD33C


I am stitching on 18 count mono pale blue canvas. Because my LNS didn't have the exact fibers needed, I will have to do some improvising. I have found that Gay Ann's patterns lend themselves to this.


To see more of Gay Ann's beautiful designs, go to www.GayAnnRogers.com

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Hi Beth,

Welcome to blogging!!!

Please let me know if you need any help.

Cynthia
Windy Meadow