Saturday, March 2, 2019

First Saturday in March!

It is time for the People's Choice SAL. Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching hosts this where the people get to choose what the theme is for each month. This month it is freebies.

I had great plans to stitch something up for this SAL. I thought it would be fun to make another small like the Valentine ones I stitched last month:
The larger one is from The Scarlett House and the other from Heart in Hand.

But I never took the time to stitch it up. I am sure I have some things that were free charts over the years, but where they are and what they are is another question.

But there is a free chart that I really want to start. It is the Linen and Threads 2017 Mystery Sampler. You can find the information here .I may even have the linen and threads to start this. I am trying to behave, which is very unusual.

6 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. February was such a short month to fit much stitching in! I love the Linen & Threads Sampler but would probably only stitch the middle third as a long thin sampler.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely finishing, February just flew by didn't it.

Ariadne said...

The Linen and Threads Mystery sapler looks great!Thanks for sharing. AriadnefromGreece!

Astrids dragon said...

I love what you stitched, especially the LOVE one!
I like how the Mystery Sampler looks, but don't think I'd have the patience to stitch it.

Pamela said...

Nice finishes!

Leonore Winterer said...

It's hard to find time and work on something for every SAL!