Friday, March 15, 2019

Are You Ready to Hermit?



Today is the start of the third weekend of the month and it has been designated International Hermit and Stitch Weekend. It is a time to try and take a little extra time to stitch. Do you have to stitch all weekend? No. In fact, if you just do a little, post it. Just link up on Jo's Blog or there is a Facebook Group
I hope to do a little stitching on several projects.
First up is Tall Year Squared:
I hope to get some of the lining pieces done.
Next is First Christmas Stocking:
A little each day this month has been my goal so far.
Here Lie My Needles is my carry along project. I have more done than this photo shows, but maybe I can get some lettering in this weekend.
I also need to get started on MH 1656:
And I do have my map class to start stitching......
Will see what I manage to do before Monday. Hope you get some extra stitching time!



1 comment:

Leonore Winterer said...

Sounds like you have a full weekend! I'm in full-on stitching mode as well.