Monday, May 11, 2020

A Little Mindless Stitching

I am working on a lot of different projects, but over Mother's Day I decided to just stitch little x's..

The first photo is where I started and the last is when I finished. I may try to work on this piece a little more frequently.  I haven't decided whether to stitch the bits that go in the diamonds to the left, but I do know I need to fix that section. I missed a tiny little x in each of the last rows next to the vertical row.
Modern Folk Embroidery has a better image of this piece on their site here

4 comments:

Julie said...

Nice design, your version looks good.

Clare-Aimetu said...

That's quite a good bit of stitching, I'm looking to see it grow :-)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely work, I do like the colours you chose for the fabric and thread.

Leonore Winterer said...

That looks like some nice, low attention stitching there. And it's pretty, too!