Monday, May 25, 2020

Memorial Day

I had to look back into my posts to see when I started Uncle Sam's Hat.  It looks like I started it June 2018 and I thought I would have it done by the 4th of July. Ha!
I finally got it stitched on September 30, 2019 or that is the note I had...Could be wrong.

I finally forced myself to finish the silly thing. I could not find my notes of finishing it. (Probably buried in the mess I call my craft room.) But I followed Vonna's Drum tutorial and managed a finish:
Not perfect, but I'm glad I can display this now.

5 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

That's great, well done on finishing it, nice you can now have it on display

Julie said...

Always nice to get an old project completed and on show, yours looks really good.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The hat looks fabulous. I love all the different speciality stitches in the stripes.

cheryl lennox said...

Very patriotic!

Leonore Winterer said...

It looks great! Well done.