Saturday, May 16, 2020

Gifted Gorgeousness in May

I almost forgot this wonderful SAL hosted by Jo . You are supposed to post about anything that falls under the category of a gift. Well, I have some things to share!
First, here is the second mask my friend sent me so I could embroider and put together:

It was fun to embellish them. I could have done more, but so many projects and so little time!!!
My daughter wanted to make a new hot pack with an old sock, but after she started filling it she realized it needed mending. So here was my gift to her:
It is a lovely day and I need to see how my garden is doing. Hopefully not too many weeds! Hope everyone is doing well and getting some stitching time!

7 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Your mask is beautiful, very fancy!

cheryl lennox said...

The bird is so lovely!

Elfie said...

Your lovely mask would brighten any outing!

Julie said...

Definately the prettiest mask i have seen.

jocondine said...

Such a clever and nice idea which make your mask amazing.

Tiffstitch said...

Love the mask and well done on the embellishments too.

Leonore Winterer said...

That mask is lovely :)