Friday, January 24, 2020

It is the New Moon So it is Time for TUSAL

What is TUSAL? It is the Totally Useless SAL where we share our orts for the month. No prizes. No leaders. No organization. Just show your orts.
What are orts? 
From Dictionary.com

ort

[ awrt ]

noun

Usually orts. a scrap or morsel of food left at a meal.
We stitchers call the little pieces of thread left at the end of stitching our orts. Quilters call the little leftover fabric scraps orts. This SAL is about taking a photo and posting it on your blog. No pressure, just a fun bit of color ever month to share.
Here is my image for this month:
I emptied my jar January 1 and this is all my orts so far.
Do you have something special to place your orts? Or do you just throw them away?
 

5 comments:

Pamela said...

I just throw them away. I do keep a little container of bad beads though.

Julie said...

Nice jar, starting to fill up nicely.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely jar. I keep mine in a tin which I empty into a jar which used to contain sweet and sour sauce but was well-cleaned out. I empty that each year and plan to use the ORTs as stuffing. This does not always happen!

Leonore Winterer said...

That's a perfect little ort jar :)

Unknown said...

Easy "water hack" burns 2 lbs OVERNIGHT

Well over 160 thousand men and women are losing weight with a simple and secret "liquids hack" to burn 1-2lbs each night as they sleep.

It's easy and it works every time.

This is how you can do it yourself:

1) Go get a clear glass and fill it up with water half glass

2) Now learn this proven hack

and you'll become 1-2lbs skinnier in the morning!