Thursday, January 30, 2020

My Wipocalypse Post for Janurary 2020

Well, this was due last Friday, but I am late. But I have some stitching progress to share with you!
Here is the link to see what this SAL is all about- Measi Musings 2020-wipocalypse

Melissa always asks a question and this month's is what SALs are you participating in this year?
I hope to join the Linen and Thread SAL that has already started. Also plan on joining Vonna and Gary over at Fiber Talk for their Modern Folk Embroidery Lent SAL.

I will only post on those things that got some stitching love...
First up is MH 1656:
Here is the last photo I showed:
 And here she is today!
 My art quilt is getting a little stitching every day. First is what it looked like at the end of the year:
 I have been working in the upper corner. It needs beads!

Butterfly has gotten a little stitching most days:



L. Genders is close to a finish. I think if I concentrate on this, it would get done!



Enchanted Pumpkin got very little stitching:









 And I started a new piece called Inchies by Kathy Reese. It is for my guild which is why I am stitching it. I plan on doing one in red,white and blue threads:



4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You have been a busy bee this month!
MH looks wonderful, your satin stitch is beautiful. Little and often is working well for Butterfly.

Julie said...

The colours in MH is stunning.

Leonore Winterer said...

That Inchies project is beautiful, and I think I've fallen in love...but everything else is coming along nicely as well :)

Unknown said...

Strange "water hack" burns 2 lbs in your sleep

Well over 160 000 men and women are using a simple and secret "liquids hack" to lose 1-2 lbs every night as they sleep.

It's painless and works every time.

Here's how to do it yourself:

1) Get a glass and fill it up with water half the way

2) Then follow this strange hack

and be 1-2 lbs lighter the very next day!