Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Because I'm Not The Brightest

I knew I was going to start Enchanted Pumpkin this year from Mill Hill but I wasn't sure when. I was looking for a project to take on a road trip and thought it would make a great piece to take. Then I realized it was full coverage. Did you all know that? Like a fool, I still decided to start it:
Two things I did wrong: I started with the black and some of it migrated over to the light orange. NOT picking it out! Then I signed this piece up for Full-Coverage Fanatics on Facebook. Not a big deal except I need to finish it before I can stitch on Reptiles for that group. Or maybe I could figure something else out...
Anyway, a new start, just what I needed....

4 comments:

Kaisievic said...

I am sure that it will all work out fine!

Linda said...

Nice start Beth.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice new start, it is a lovely design even if it's causing you problems so far!

Leonore Winterer said...

I'm sure this will stitch up faster than you think :) It looks great so far, the contaminating black isn't that bad.