Tuesday, April 12, 2016

J is for Just Nan


 For those of you that mainly do needlepoint, Just Nan is a cross stitch designer.  I found these two lovely pieces in my stash-Miss Kitty's Dragons and Wildflower Wish.  I know I have another piece started somewhere, but I didn't want to dig for it.

I also found these two patterns called High Hopes.  Yes, two identical patterns.  I mentioned it to a friend at a stitch-in and she said she would buy it from me. Thank goodness!  Two of the same thing! Crazy!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Great charts Beth.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I'm a massive JN fan! I have so many of her band samplers in my stash and her Hallowe'en charts too.

Stitching Noni said...

JN charts are lovely - I haven't attempted one yet - I just drool over the ones that Jo shows on her blog :o)