Thursday, April 7, 2016

F is for Florentine Christmas Ornaments


I do not even want to think how long this has been in my stash!  It is an old EGA group correspondence course that I joined before my daughter was born.(She is in high school now!) A few years ago when my middle son was still stitching, we were cleaning out my stitching stuff and he pulled it out and said"Look what I found Mom!"  I almost dumped it at that point, but there is something I like about it.
  A lady in my local guild(she probably signed up the same time I did) is almost done with hers and it looks wonderful. I need to pull this out and work on it again.  Not this year though!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Lovely design Beth. I did needlepoint in the 70's but quit when I started stitching.

Linda

Southpaw Stitcher said...

Ha! I know what you mean about wanting to start/continue on a project but when you think about when you can squeeze it in, it can't be this year, or maybe even next year! Isn't it fun (but also sometimes stressful) to go through your stash?

Stitching Noni said...

I have a few old starts languishing in a box that I dare not pull out.... my stitching tastes have changed so much of the years but I still keep all those old kits/charts just in case!! :o)