Friday, April 1, 2016

A to Z Blogging Challenge Begins

 I decided finally, on a theme.  I have so much stash in my basement, that I thought I would show pictures of pieces in that stash and share with you.

The first one is Atlantis Rising by Ro Pace.  It was an American Needlepoint Guild national seminar piece, but the San Bernadino Chapter offered it as a workshop.  I had to have it!
 The sad thing is that I found the box with the threads and canvas first, and asked myself-"What is this for?"  Too much stash.
See you tomorrow.

10 comments:

Jeremy [Retro] said...

Very Nice Post...

Welcome in the letter "A"... thank you!
Jeremy [Retro]
AtoZ Challenge Co-Host [2016]

Stop over and find a free "SIX STRINGS: BLOGGING AtoZ CHALLENGE" Here: http://www.jmhdigital.com/

HOLLYWOOD NUTS!
You know you want to know if me or Hollywood... is Nuts?

Alina K. Field said...

As a recovering fabric stasher, I love this!

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful! Looking forward to the rest of your posts.

@LunaNoctis from There She Goes

Linda said...

It's going to be a fun post (hopefully not expensive for me - lol) this month Beth. Great design.

Linda

Kathryn T said...

I know! I am beginning to accumulate fabric and I can see where that is going to lead! Books - don't even mention them! What a wonderful piece to stitch.

Anonymous said...

That's a lovely piece!

Keebles said...

That's a great project...don't think I've ever seen anything like it!

Stitching Noni said...

As a stash hoarder myself I know that I am going to enjoy reading your A-Z posts!
Hugs xx

Anne M Bray said...

Your stash -- love being a voyeur! Thanks for sharing -- I bet you're finding lots of treasure that you'd forgotten. And the To Do list is becoming exponentially daunting.

Thanks for visiting!
Anne M Bray, Tartans A-Z from
Pattern Recognition

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a great theme! Enabling month, here we come!

ps I sent you an email about my Blog Hop, did you get it?