Monday, October 30, 2023

Happy Halloween Trick or Treat Blog Hop

 Our lovely Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching is hosting a Halloween Blog Hop. These are always fun and I am glad I can participate this year. Hop over there for the full scoop!

I did not decorate at all for fall or Halloween. Life has been too busy.

But I did manage to get my little goldwork frog stitched. Some people might find him creepy but I think he is cute.



Hop over to https://lecoeurceltique.blogspot.com/ to find your next letter.https://www.publicdomainpictures.net/pictures/50000/velka/letter-o-outlined.jpg

10 comments:

jocondine said...

Your frog is perfect (looks great but must be very difficult to make, bravo). Thanks for the letter. Happy Halloween! Amitiés. xxx

DJ said...

Wow your frog is fabulous! Thanks for the letter! Happy Halloween!

Astrids dragon said...

He looks fantastic, a perfect "hop" for the hop.
Witching you a Happy Halloween!

Clare-Aimetu said...

I love your frog, Happy Halloween 🎃

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

I love the frog, be careful its not mistaken for a spell ingredient!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Hop this year. What a stunning frog! Far too good to go into a cauldron.

beadgirl said...

I love the frog! It's a fun deviation from the typical goldwork project.

Shelly said...

Beautiful frog, I could forgive him for a recent frogging session on my stitching!😆

Leonore Winterer said...

I agree, that frog is super cute - thanks for the letter!

Katie said...

I just love your frog. Thank you for the letter off to continue my hunt.