Monday, July 19, 2021

IHSW for July

 I was so lucky this month! Our church hosted a scrapbook event and I went and stitched all day! Well, not all day. I sat and chatted too. And ate. And did a few laps around the gym. But mainly I stitched!

So here is my starting spot for Agnus Dei:


And where I ended:

I took Royal Garden with me:

And I finished the sprats heads in one corner. (Hard to talk and count with them!)

And I ripped a bunch of stitches from my Bristol Squirrel (I made a mistake on some of my x's!)

Pretty orts, don't you think?
And where I ended:
I would like to get this stitched so I can learn how to make a berry with my local Embroidery Guild of America.....



2 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

Lots of lovely progress! I could use a day of stitching myself, I think...

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a lovely way to spend the day! I'm still ekeing out time inbetween everything else!
It's definitely a good idea to take something which is just fill-in if you're going to be chatting a lot!