Saturday, October 5, 2019

People's Choice SAL

Well, it is the first Saturday of the month and it is time to post
Jo over at  Serendipitous Stitching host this and this month's topic is cats.
Have you seen the new design by Plum Street Samplers called Clementine?

 Image may contain: text
It looks like our kitty and I may have to stitch this one.
I have a finish to share! And it has a cat in it too...
I had this stitched a bit ago and finally took the time to pop it in the frame. I need to pull another of the kits out to get another one done.
Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Pamela said...

Great finish! The Plum Street piece is so cute!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. I had not seen Clementine and I love her!
Cats are just perfect for Hallowe'en so I am not surprised to see a spooky design here.

The link-up is now posted.

FlashinScissors said...

A great finish Beth!
Clementine looks a cutie!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Leonore Winterer said...

Clementine is awesome! I love the look on her face.

Ariadne said...

Beautiful pieces. AriadnefromGreece!

Astrids dragon said...

What a fantastic finish! And Clementine is adorable, I haven't seen that one yet... very tempting.