Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Halloween Blog Hop

Well, we are under a SNOW warning here and a lot of places are cancelling or postponing Trick or Treat. But not Jo over at   Serendipitous Stitching   ! She is hosting a Blog Hop where we try to find a phrase and post it back on her site. (Go read her blog post as she explains herself better than I do!)
I was not going to participate as I did not think I had anything to share.
I had already posted my Halloween finishes:
What to share? Then I realized I had purchased TWO new Mill Hill Bead kits! (We will not discuss my obsession with Mill Hill Bead kits.) So why don't you help me decide which one to start for 2020?
 White Pumpkins?

    Or Enchanted Pumpkin?

Oh! Your letter from my blog is
                                W 


And your next letter will be at:



Good luck and have a piece of candy with me today!

14 comments:

cheryl said...

Love your Halloween stitching. The biscornu are really cool! I vote for "Enchanted Pumpkin". Happy Halloween!

jocondine said...

My vote goes to Enchanted Pumpkin too! Lovely charts, thanks for the letter. Joyeux Halloween ! xxx

Tiffstitch said...

Love your new stash, very fun. Happy Halloween!

Suzanne Harkinson said...

I hopped over from the Halloween Blog Hop. I vote for Enchanted Pumpkin.

Kay said...

I love the whit pumpkins, so pretty. x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Hallowe'en Trick or Treat Blog Hop this year.

My choice has to be Enchanted Pumpkins because it goes with my Enchanted Alphabet, both in name and colourway!

ps you can keep the snow, we had a lovely mild day today.

Edi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shelly said...

I just gotta say..those biscornus are gorgeous! I like the White Pumpkin kit. Snow? Here's to keeping warm and dry!

Christine said...

Great biscornu. I like Enchanted pumpkin. Thanks for the letter

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely biscornus, thank you for the letter, Happy Halloween 🦇

Katie said...

I'm haunting my way through collecting letters. Glad I stopped by. I love biscornus and Mill Hill kits so perfect post to read. Thanks for the letter.

Astrids dragon said...

I love your finishes, especially the Welcome!
I like the White Pumpkins, I think because of all the colourful leaves around them.

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh, I love your new kits. The black pumpkin has been on my wish list for a while. Thanks for the letter!

Ariadne said...

You should do the other two pieces. They look lovely. AriadnefromGreece!