Friday, November 1, 2019

Plans Starting to Form for 2020

Thanks to everyone who commented yesterday on my Halloween Blog Post. It is always fun to read other blogs and to read comments.
Enchanted Pumpkin was the winner for my Halloween start in 2020.
I have to admit, it is the one I wanted to do anyway.

But even as I posted the question yesterday, I had to question my sanity. I do have a few other WIPs (cough,cough) that need to be stitched. I can only work on so many at a time. Well, I can only work on one at a time but I mean, rotate through my projects.
Sigh. I should finish a WIP before I start a new project. How many can I get done before the start of 2020?
Are any of you starting to plan for 2020?


2 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

I'm sure you can get a few things don before the new years starts! I've started making some very loose plans, nothing definite for now.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Yay, that was my choice too.
I am starting to plan for 2020, with my "20 in '20" project. I feel there will be more smalls on the list next year!