Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Gifted Gorgeousness 2019

Our friend Jo over at   Serendipitous Stitching         hosts this SAL where we post something that is a gift, will be a gift or we can shoehorn into the title of gift.  I have been working on this butterfly for quite a while and it is on my list to finish this year. (I did find it BTW; it was at the bottom of my stitching bag.)
Here is where it is today:
Hopefully it will see some stitching time this month. Are you working on a gift? Let us see it!

8 comments:

Christine said...

What a lovely project!

cheryl lennox said...

Very nice!

Elfie said...

I do love butterflies - and this one is particularly appealing to me. It is so delicate, and very pretty already.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely, it's going to look amazing

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. The butterfly is beautiful so showing it each month will be a gift for me!

Ariadne said...

I love purple. AriadnefromGreece!

Leonore Winterer said...

Looks like you're getting quite close on the butterfly now!

FlashinScissors said...

A lovely project, Beth!
Hugs,
Barbara xx