Sunday, January 15, 2012

January 14 and 15-Buzzy Day and Spring Splendor


I must admit that I am glad that I am not starting anything new tomorrow!!!  I think I prefer starting something when I have finished something....
Buzzy Day is a Mill Hill bead kit that goes on a little picket fence.  I love this one as it has bees and my oldest son keeps bees.
Spring Splendor by Kay Stanis is becoming a problem.  I need to re hem the fabric and frame up.  I am still counting it as a start as it must be done this year.  It will be framed up on Tuesday, the Lord willing.

4 comments:

DebraD said...

Did the notes help. This is how we frameup Japanese Embroidery. Use cotton thread as it is not stronger that the silk fabric and will not tear it. Have fun!

Deb

NCPat said...

Love Spring Splendor! I think I signed up for this class...

Nicola said...

Spring Splendour looks Splendid. You always choose such lovely designs to work.

Cyn said...

Hi Beth,

I've enjoyed seeing all of your new starts for 2012!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow