Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 1- Winter Woods

This is my first start for the Crazy January Challenge 2012, Winter Woods by Mill Hill Bead 
 You may have noticed that it is not on my original list.  I decided to add it when I received it for Christmas.  Little did I know that it is solid stitching.... 
I have been wondering how I am going to rotate through all my stitching.  I am guessing that after I start all these new pieces, most will go back in the box that I am storing them in and I will work one or two at a time.  For instance, I am going to return to Serpentine today once I get a chance.

6 comments:

Nicola said...

Winter woods is very pretty. I find it hard to have lots of projects on the go at once. I like to get into one piece and see it through.

cheryl lennox said...

...and the craziness begins! I "started" by picking out fabric (from my stash) and picking out a pair of jeans to cut up. Actual sewing will just have to wait...

Vilma's Blog said...

I love doing Mill Hill kits! They are so much fun!!
Hope you love it, too!
Hugs,Vilma.

Shelleen said...

Very pretty.

CJ said...

Look forward to seeing it finished. Good luck with this crazy challenge.

CJ

Beth in IL said...

I prefer doing several pieces at once, but never 16!!! I will have to figure out a rotation system-something small to carry, something large when I have time and a medium to break the tedium.