Sunday, February 1, 2009

November Beaded Journal project


I know I am a few months behind, but I am going to try to catch up. I enjoy doing the squares, but I often get side-tracked. I have been stitching on this piece in public and I get a lot of questions about it. Hopefully I will get two squares done this month and then I won't be so far behind.
I have a little time tonight and need to experiment with dyeing fabric for my EGA's year-long project. If I get anything done, I will try to take pictures and post.

4 comments:

Cyn said...

Hi Beth,

No rush as it's always fun to see what you are working on.

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

Robin said...

I especially love the blue/white shirt pocket (is that what it is?) and the way you embellished one of the stripes with beads! This is a really fun block! Do all the fabrics have special meaning for you? Robin A.

Timaree said...

A lot of us are behind. I just finished November myself and am treating myself to catching up on some blogs. You'll get there. The crazy quilting is a good way to do your beading.

heidibeads said...

I love crazy quilts, this one is fun with the many fabrics you used. Don't worry about being behind - we all get behind at one time or another. It's just nice that you keep plugging along.