Wednesday, January 31, 2024

WIPocalpse January 2024

 Well, I am late, but I decided to post anyway. This is the wonderful idea of Melissa over at Measi's Musings . She asks us a question every month and this month is:

What is your oldest WIP?

Mine is Venetian Delight. I really would love to get back to this sometime. I need to take it off the stretcher bars and reframe it.

 

 Here are the pieces I worked on this month:

Susan Schlitcher 1845:

Dawn to Dusk:

17th Century Whitework:

Modern Folk Embroidery:



Earth Spirals:


 

 

And my HAED:


 

2 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

I don't think I've seen Venetian delight before, but it looks amazing! Hope you'll get to work on it soon.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Venetian Delight looks gorgeous. Are you going to confess how old it is?